REC’s energy is becoming more sustainable every day. With our continued commitment to sustainability, your cooperative's workforce is making sure we are Green Together.
- REC employees recycled 667,557 pounds of materials.
- Converted warehouse & parking lot lights from low-efficiency lights to high-efficiency LED lighting.
- Increased the number of hybrid & electric vehicles in our company fleet.
- 5,611 carbon emissions avoided.
- $661 in gasoline saved.
- Provided expert energy advice energy use by conducting 87 in-home energy audits.
- Encouraged members to receive paperless billing, saving $415,000 in paper, printing, and postage costs.
- Assisted our community non-profits by donating $243,332.