How does PrePay work?
- You will not receive a monthly paper bill. You are responsible for monitoring your PrePay account balance.
- The PrePay balance is calculated daily by subtracting the energy and access charges, and taxes and by adding any payments received.
- You can make daily, weekly or biweekly payments rather than one payment each month.
- Monitoring and controlling daily energy use can help keep electric costs down.
- You can manage your account in MyREC SmartHub
Am I eligible for PrePay electric service?
All residential members are eligible unless they have a serious medical condition
or prefer to participate in:
To sign up please call 800-552-3904.
If you are an REC member, and have paid a deposit toward your electric account, you could get your deposit back.