REC’s engineering professionals keep up with local community growth and the demand for electricity. They ensure that our distribution system remains capable of handling the needs of our residential member-owners and businesses. From design to implementation, the lines are built on the expertise of this department. Careers in engineering at REC include:
- Electrical engineers.
- Distribution line design.
- Substation technicians.
- Apparatus technicians.
- Relay engineers.
- Metering technicians.
Why choose an REC career?
- Local, community-focused organization
- Dynamic and exciting industry
- Competitive wages and excellent benefits
- Challenging roles where every day is different