REC is a financially stable and successful distribution electric cooperative serving portions of 22 counties in Virginia. Our finance and accounting professionals handle all of the day-to-day accounting needs of the business. They also maintain records, audits and all other financial business needs. In addition, this team is essential as REC evaluates new programs and services to offer our members to improve their quality of life and engagement with their Cooperative. Like our linemen, these professionals are essential to the success of REC. Careers in finance & accounting at REC include:
- Budget and forecasting professionals.
- Accounting analysts.
- Accounting specialists.
- Corporate buying .
- Accounts payable.
Why choose an REC career?
- Local, community-focused organization
- Dynamic and exciting industry
- Competitive wages and excellent benefits
- Challenging roles where every day is different